Dwayne Banks, a long term resident of Halton Hills, started DB Contracting in 2004 and has completed over 300 projects to date.
DB Contracting follows the Code of Ethics as outlined by the Building Industry and Land Development Association. Its members shall...
1. Comply with applicable building codes of Canada as a minimum standard for construction and shall work toward its improvement in the interests of structural sufficiency, safety, and health.
2. Plan their projects to conform to the principles of good community planning and support for the environment.
3. Deal justly with their employees, subcontractors, and suppliers of all goods and services.
4. Deal honestly and fairly with their customers and stand behind the quality of their work and service commitments.
5. Exchange information and experience, and encourage research on materials, technical advancements and building techniques in order to provide the best value for their customers.
6. Avoid all conduct or practice detrimental to the land development and building industry, to the Association, to the good name or reputation of any of its members, or its customers.
7. Commit to continuing learning through human resource policies and practices, including employment practices which treat employees as assets.
8. Actively promote health and safety principles.
9. Treat their competitors, including their property and ideas, with respect.
2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015
Voted "Favourite Contractor" four years in a row by the readers of the Georgetown Independent & Free Press.