DB Contracting specializes in home renovations; Kitchens, Bathrooms, Rec Rooms, Outdoor Structures, Saunas, Drywall, Flooring, Crown Moulding, Plumbing, Painting, repair or design/ build of the above.
Enjoy the Portfolio!
I want to Thank You for all the great work around the house.
I was VERY lucky to have such a professional contractor with extensive knowledge and expertise in many areas. Having you take on all the jobs (flooring, electrical, plumbing, tiling, cabling etc.) meant that I didn't have to contact and manage multiple contractors.
I especially appreciated your recommendations:
- I asked for shelves. You designed and built a variety of sturdy shelves. Very functional!
- I didn't want to roll my chair over carpet in the den. The tile you suggested is not only practical, but the room looks great.
- You took on the big jobs as well as the smaller jobs (built a closet for Derek from a small alcove; fixed all my telephone and cable connections; wired my speakers; replaced all my ceiling light fixtures etc.)
- You helped me chose the hardwood flooring. When it didn't match as we thought it would, you helped with the decision to replace the existing flooring. Good decision! The floor looks great. It is definaitely more practical than the carpet.
- My Family Room is not only more functional with the wall-to-wall mantle gone, but it looks spectacular. You did an amazing job of rebuilding the mantle from all the pieces.
- I am thrilled with the results in the kitchen (pull-out trays; undercounter lighting; overhead fan that I can reach; bulkheads; crown moulding etc.) You did a very professional job with the backsplash tiling ("bent" tiles in the corners).
- You offered to extend my deck and then took on the added task of designing and building a structurely sound pergola for the canopy.
In all cases, you met and exceeded my expectations.
Again, I want to Thank You for your help and for your invaluable recommendations.
Sheila S, Oakville ON